Clear Roads has posted a Request for Proposals (RFP) for an additional research project in the 2021 funding cycle:
- Efficacy, Cost, and Impacts of Non-Chloride Deicers: An Educational Primer and Product Information Sheets—Proposals due September 17
As a reminder, Clear Roads is also soliciting investigator proposals for the following research projects:
- Grip Sensor Technology and Salt Applications—Proposals due September 3
- Best Practices for Protecting DOT Equipment from the Corrosion Effect of Chemical Deicers (Update to CR 13-04)—Proposals due September 3
- Training Module Development for CR 18-03: Evaluation of SSI and WSI Variables—Proposals due September 3
- Evaluation of Electric Vehicle Technologies and Alternative Fuels for Winter Operations—Proposals due September 3
- Calculating Plow Cycle Times from AVL Data—Proposals due September 3
- Determining the Migration of Chloride-Based Deicers Through Different Soil Types—Proposals due September 3
Please see the Clear Roads RFP page for more information.
Comments are closed.