Clear Roads is currently soliciting investigator proposals for the following research projects:
- Expanding Application Rate Guidance for Salt Brine Blends for Direct Liquid Application and Anti-Icing (Maximum project budget: $150,000. Duration: 18 months.)
- Measuring the Efficiencies of Tow Plows and Wing Plows (Maximum project budget: $125,000. Duration: 18 months.)
- Recruitment and Retention of Highway Maintenance Workers (Maximum project budget: $70,000. Duration: 12 months.)
- Synthesis of Technical Requirements and Considerations for an Automated Snowplow Route Optimization RFP Template (Maximum project budget: $75,000. Duration: 15 months.)
- Comparison of Performance of Traditional Chain Conveyor Spreader and Auger-Driven Spreader for Distributing Prewet Salt (Maximum project budget: $150,000. Duration: 18 months.)
The RFPs for these projects are available for download on Minnesota DOT’s Solicitations page. For all projects, the deadline to submit proposals is Friday, September 6, 2019.
To be notified when future RFPs are posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.