Clear Roads is pleased to share the following opportunity from lead state Minnesota DOT:
Winter maintenance professionals from all agencies are invited to join Minnesota DOT’s Winter Research Lightning Talks on Wednesday, February 24, from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. CST.
The event will include 5-minute presentations from researchers about five in-progress MnDOT research projects:
- Implementation of Lane Boundary Guidance System for Snowplow Operations
- Reducing Winter Maintenance Equipment Fuel Consumption Using Advanced Vehicle Data Analytics
- Have Minnesota’s Warmer Winters Increased the Number of Freeze-Thaw Cycles?
- Can Automated Vehicles “See” in Minnesota? Ambient Particle Effects on Lidar Systems
- Promoting the Adoption of Snow Fences through Landowner Engagement
The event is free, and no registration is required. To receive a copy of the webinar recording, email email@example.com. This event is provided by MnDOT’s Office of Research & Innovation and Office of Maintenance. To join:
Microsoft Teams Meeting
Join on your computer or mobile app
Or call in (audio only):
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
MnDOT invites and encourages participation by all. If you need an ASL or foreign language interpreter or other reasonable accommodation, or need documents in an alternative format (such as Braille or large print), please email your request to Janet Miller at ADArequest.email@example.com or call 651-366-4720.
Image credit: Dave Gonzalez, Minnesota DOT