The Clear Roads Technical Advisory Committee met April 21-22 to select research projects for 2020 funding. The TAC selected six new projects and one continuation project:
- Entry-Level Commercial Driver Training
- Understanding the NaCl Phase Diagram
- Indoor Automated Stockpile Measurement
- Expanded Use of AVL/GPS Technology
- Using GIS to Highlight Highway Segments Sensitive to Deicing Materials
- Salt Shed Design Template
- AWSSI Enhancements, Phase 2 (continuation of Project 16-02)
More information about these projects is available in the 2020 All Proposed Projects summary. Requests for investigator proposals for the six new projects will be posted this summer.
The agenda, budget and minutes from the spring meeting are available on the Clear Roads Meetings page.
Comments are closed.