Clear Roads is currently soliciting investigator proposals for the following research projects:
- Specifications for Snowplow Route Optimization
- Review and Summary of Pre-Wet Methods and Procedures
- Evaluation of Storm Severity Index and Winter Severity Index Variables
- Defensive Driving for Snowplow Operators
- Mechanic/Operator Training for Upkeep of Winter Maintenance Equipment
- High-Performance Blade Evaluation
- Alternative Methods for De-Icing
The RFPs for these projects are available for download on Minnesota DOT’s Solicitations page. For all projects, the deadline to submit proposals is Thursday, September 6, 2018.
To be notified when future RFPs are posted, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our email list.